Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

It works on my system !

image I am sure many of us are familiar with this message “It works on my system”.   I recently got the same answer not from a developer but from the customer service team of the popular loyalty card.   As a card member, I couldn’t login to my account and reached out the customer care team through their Twitter help service.

There you go, I got the most popular answer  “we've been unable to replicate your problem here“.  

How do you deal with that response as a customer ?   What does that response reflect on their IT competitiveness ?   You report a defect to one of your developers and you hear this response back, how do you feel ?

1 comment:

Venkatesh Krishnamurthy said...

+ 1

Thanks Dave for your sharing your thoughts.

Nowadays, some businesses are so complacent that they don't care for customers any more. The only answer to complacency is innovation.